I took these pictures one day after taking Amos for his bath... Enjoy!
![]() |
| My view of the back seat |
![]() |
| All the way from one side... |
![]() |
| to the other! |
![]() |
| His little tail fails down once you open the door! |
![]() |
| "No pictures please" |
![]() |
| Once inside, he just falls over! |
![]() |
| "I'm not looking at you. I'm not looking. Stop!" |
![]() |
| If I look, will you go away? |
Luckily Amos should be done growing by now! I'm not sure my car could hold him if he got any bigger!
Hope you all have a great weekend!!











2 comments:
NEW CAR! NEW CAR! NEW CAR!!!
Oh and I'd like to go for a ride in it :)
HAHAHAHA, you are my banker! You know there won't be a car anytime soon :( But when I get it, you will be the 1st (errr maybe 2nd) to ride in it! :)
Post a Comment