Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WILW: Photos

I thought I'd do something a little different today. I haven't had time to look for pictures of things I am currently loving, so I thought I'd give you a small glimpse into my train of thought lately... These are all pictures I am currently loving and I want to share them with you! Enjoy :)
Don't forget to click here and link up!
I'm sure you've all seen these in emails, but I tend to save these wordless photos and use them for my desktop background or in those random moments where I need to clear my head or chill out :) Haha!





This one is quite possibly my favorite! How cute is this?!?!


This sums up July in Mississippi!


And this one sums up August! :)



I hope you all have a great day! It's hump day! :)

4 comments:

Seek First said...

Love all your animal pictures--can't help but smile! Happy hump day!

I have a fun giveaway for a $10 credit to my etsy store where you can buy rosette accessories going on! Would love to have you over to enter!
http://samandlaurenbattershell.blogspot.com/2011/08/something-lovely-in-crazy.html

Taylor B. said...

Ha! When I saw your "July in Mississippi" post I had to laugh because we lived in Memphis last summer with our dog (who admittedly at the time looked like a baby polar bear). We had multiple people ask us if she was a "real polar bear" and my response was "A real polar bear living in a 3rd floor apartment in July in Memphis?" and they said "Yeah..." I will never forget that and your WILW gave me a good laugh when I needed it

Casey said...

Hi! Just discovering you via WILW and I love your blog and layout. So cute.

What is it about baby animals that just make any day better? I dont' know, but I welcome it.

Have a great day!

Sean Marie said...

Hi! New follower. :) Great photo's! I love the one of the two bears, it's so precious! Have a great weekend. :)