Since today is Friday (thank goodness) and I get off work at five, I thought I would do a "Friday Five" post and post 5 random things.
1. I have worked with the same bank for almost seven years. I started during my first semester at Northeast.
2. I name my cars. I had Annie the Grand Am, Olivia the Oldsmobile, and now I'm with Prixie the Grand Prix. I would love to have Molly the Maxima or Piper the Pathfinder within the next year or so, but I'm really enjoying not having a car payment. I mean really enjoying it!
3. The first pet I can remember having was Bingo. He was my great-grandparent's Boston Terrier. My great-grandfather (Andrew- whom I never met) was a farmer and he named him Bingo. I stayed with my great-grandmother a lot when I was growing up. After she passed, I got Bingo! We kept him the rest of his life- I loved that dog. Sadly, I can't find any pictures of him. I plan on having another Boston one day.
4. I shot a blood vessel in my right eye sometime between Monday night and Tuesday morning. I haven't been able to wear my contacts since then and it's driving me crazy!
5. Not really random, but I'm working in Oxford this week. I do not miss being in school, but I miss living here. I spent almost three years here and although I didn't love it at first, I soon met some really great friends that I'll keep forever!
Hope you have a great weekend. I have NO idea what my plans are yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment