Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Is it Friday yet?

This week started out pretty busy. Monday we had two huge loads of gravel delivered to our house. I can tell I'm getting older, because having gravel delivered made me excited! Ha! My dad brought over his tractor for Brad to use to spread it. My parents' air conditioning unit also went out so after work Monday we headed over so Brad could work on it. My dad was very happy once Brad got it working! We finally made it home about 8:30.


Yesterday--which for most of the day I thought was Wednesday-- was busy as well. My niece, Chloe, had a t-ball game in Walnut at 5:30. As soon as I made it to Walnut a storm blew up and we got to watch the rain and lightening, and listen to the thunder for a few minutes before we gave up and went back to my parents. I stayed for a few minutes then went to pick up Amos and take him home before I had to pick up a friend to go play Bunco. If you haven't played it, you should! We mostly just sit around and talk and then we'll play for a few minutes, but it's nice to see everyone. Afterwards, I had car trouble which leads to today...


Prixie (yes, I named my car) is in the shop. Hopefully, I'll have her back in time for lunch! I have plenty of errands to run on my lunch break because I'll be in Oxford tomorrow and Friday working!


I hope you are having a stress-free week! I'll leave you with a pic of Chloe. This was taken in September- for her 3rd birthday! She was a little excited about playing on the "bouncies". I barely got her to sit still for a picture the entire two hours we were there.

No comments: