I had three errands to run on my one hour lunch break today. I leave work, hop in the car and start driving to my first destination. I come to a 4-way stop and make my complete stop, take my foot off the brake and start applying it to the gas pedal when a truck hauling a trailer pulls out in front of me. The man didn't even do a "pause-and-go"!! This aggravated me, but I've come to realize that there are very few people in this town that know what '4-Way Stop' means.
So I follow the man to the next stop light. It's red so I'm sitting there waiting on it to turn to green- it does, but the man doesn't go. I can see that he's texting or doing something on his cell phone. I wait as long as I can then I blew/honked my horn. There was a police officer next to us, but I did it anyway. He still doesn't go; then the car behind me blew/honked his horn. The man still didn't go. Then the guy just lays on his horn. Apparently the goofy driver has hearing trouble. Finally he looked up and started going after the light changed to yellow. I
'm not sure what the police officer could have done, but I was thinking he might do something! After that I went to Sonic and got my sweet tea! Things are much better now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment