Where do I begin? How much do you really want to know about my weekend? Do you want to know about the cook-out we had at a friend's house on Friday? Or that I went grocery shopping with my mom on Saturday (HUGE mistake)? Or do you want to know about Sunday/Father's Day? Let's start there...
9:30 Leave for church
10:00-12:00 church- I was lucky enough to have Children's church by myself.
12:30-2:30 Lunch at my grandmother's. I made the Apple Blueberry Crunch. I'm seriously addicted to this stuff. I would like to thank Southern Living in Advance for these last "few" pounds I'm trying to work off. Back to where I was....
2:30-3:30 Visit with dad and mom
4:00 Home to check on Amos and let Brad get his truck.
5:00 Meet a friend to go to a visitation-- it was so sad to see Bethany; she had only been married about 6 weeks when her husband suddenly died on a business trip 1,000 miles away. I can't imagine what she's going through.
7:45 Meet back up with Brad and his parents, brother, and sister to have a nice Father's Day dinner at a local steakhouse.
10:00 Home at last....
This week will consist of painting the crown molding/trim and finish getting it installed. I also plan on cleaning my house (again) and getting everything finished for the weekend. Brad's planning on going out of town this weekend and I have lots of ideas for things to keep me busy.
Pictures! I finally uploaded some pictures from our family vacation last week.
Don't you just love that view?
And this one too?
And what about this one?
On our last night there, a huge storm blew in. Luckily we were already in our room so we had a good view!
Chloe is terrified of storms. She kept saying "LOOK! LOOK! LOOK!" This picture is just priceless! :) Please excuse my grandmother's green flip flops with her brown leopard attire. She had worn those shoes to the pool that day and still had her swimsuit on under the outfit! Ha!
It finally moved in over the water...
And then it was gone...
And she was happy again... :)
If you are wondering... yes, we did get off the balcony. We lounged by the pool, in the sand, went shopping, etc... On our first night there my sister lost her cell phone so I refused to take my camera to the beach, pool, or anywhere I couldn't hang on to it. My family took some good pictures so maybe before next year I'll get theirs posted!
1 comment:
You took some really great pictures (esp of the storm clouds!) I'm sorry to hear about your friend...do they know what happened to him? That is so sad :(
Post a Comment