Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Five

It's finally Friday...

Quick update: My sweet hubs hung the crown molding in the 2ND bedroom this week and helped me paint the baseboard molding. I hope to get it installed this weekend! I checked around for ideas about the broken window we have and it will be cheaper/easier to just replace the entire window rather than replacing the broken glass. Hopefully that will get worked into the schedule too!

Brad had plans to go to Arkansas this weekend to work on his club-house he has with some of his friends, but he just found out he will be working in town tomorrow.

Now it's time for...

Friday Five
1. I have been wanting sweet tea from Sonic all week long; however I'm also trying to go all week with no caffeine. I made it all week and today I decided I would allow myself ONE drink- my sweet tea from Sonic. I went straight there at lunch, placed my order, and waited. The carhop brought me my drink and I drove off. I took a huge gulp and it was PEACH TEA. I almost spit it out in my car! It's not that bad, but it's definitely not what I wanted!
2. I have weird ears- not sure how to describe them. I have never been able to wear any type of ear piece or ear bud in my left ear; it just doesn't fit comfortably.
3. Not a day goes by that I don't talk to my mom. Most days we talk several times. I wouldn't know what to do if I couldn't...
4. I started back meeting my friend, Mr. Treadmill, this week. Luckily, I got a huge blister on my right heel on Tuesday so I've had to go easy the last two days. :)
5. I'm shopping this weekend; I don't care if I have to drive to Memphis or Tupelo by myself. I'm going. I've been trying for weeks now, but things keep coming up. I need "me" time!

Ok, if you've been patient/bored enough to read through these I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!

No comments: