One day I will have a weekend when I can come home from work and do nothing but lounge around until time for work on Monday. However, that is not the case today. It was fun though...
Friday night Brad and I went back to Beef O'Brady's with some friends. Then I made a quick trip to Wally World to buy a Shepherd's Hook. I am rigging a contraption to hang my bug zapper. We have a terrible bug problem in Hinkle and I plan on zapping as many as I can- or until Brad gets tired of emptying out the zapper.
Saturday I went to Tupelo with a friend! Finally a day of shopping! We visited the mall, Old Navy and Hobby Lobby. I picked up this shirt, a few of these (in pink shag, purple drama, and sassafras- I already had white), two pairs of jeans, a pair of earrings for the green shirt, and another shirt, but I can't find it on the website. I also got a picture and picture frame from Hobby Lobby. I think it was a very good day! Brad worked from 7am-7pm on a roof all day. Honestly, he didn't come down off of the roof all day long. There were 4 men working so at least he wasn't alone. We went to a friend's restuarant that night and got in bed early.
Sunday was great! After church and groceries and a baby shower (for twin girls!) we worked on the house! Brad finished hanging the molding and I moved some of the furniture in. I was so glad to get that big step accomplished. After Brad finished working he went to Tupelo to do instrument training with his instructor. Tacos for supper, but I won't even go into the weird dreams I had ALL night long. No more tacos after 830pm... ever.
I've bored you enough already so get back to work!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment