Happy early Independence Day!!
I thought I would change things up a bit. My very generous boss is letting us close the bank at 3pm today!!
Friday Five: Below are my 5 favorite places to eat
1. Outback Steakhouse- their blooming onion, Aussie cheese fries, salads, steaks, etc... yum!
2. Papa Johns- I always get the pepperoni with extra pepperocini and garlic sauce.
3. Pizza Grocery- it's a local place similar to Old Venice. I usually order something different every time I go- although their JB Special pizza is my favorite.
4. Taylor's Escape- another local place. They serve steaks, chicken, bbq, ribs, etc... I always get their grilled chicken with a sweet potato and a salad. They have good steaks too!
Last but not least...
5. Baskin Robbins- ok, so I can't really "eat" there, but I have a serious love for ice cream. I swap between their chocolate chip cookie dough and their pralines-n-cream.
That's it for today... Can you tell I'm hungry?? Since I get to leave work at 3pm today I didn't feel the need to eat lunch while I was out; I'm regretting that now!
Have a fabulous Fourth of July!!
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment