Current Job: working at a local bank- since Sept. 2002
Originally From: Walnut, MS
Married In: March 2008
Siblings: 1 sister
Natural Hair Color: dark brown/black
Childhood sports?: Cheerleading
Mountains or Ocean: Depends on my mood. Just got home from the ocean and headed to the mtns in December
Sports Car or SUV: I'll go with SUV
Favorite TV Show: Bones, House, CSI, Golden Girls... lately I've been watching Royal Pains and Big Brother-- can't wait until the fall
Favorite Color: blue, red, brown
Favorite Board Game: haven't played in a while... maybe monopoly?
Favorite Fast Food: That changes from day to day. burgers- McD or BK; drinks- Sonic; fries- McD; nuggets- McD or Wendy's; etc...
How Many Times Did You Fail Your Permit/Drivers Test: 0! Made 100 on both
Pens or Pencils? Pens
Driver or Passenger: driver
Favorite Actor/Actress: Resse Witherspoon/Julia Roberts and Matthew McConaughey- they are the first to come to mind. There are several though...
Favorite Movie: Sweet Home Alabama, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Flyboys, Taken, Pretty Woman- just to name a few
Pop or Soda: I call everything Coke!
Tea or Coffee: tea, and it must be sweet!
Hand shake or Hug: deoends who the other person is- not big on handshakes though
One other little tidbit... I have a 13 month old 131 pound slobbery mastiff named Amos Moses.
I hope this helps you to get to know me better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment