Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Five

5 interesting things about me this week:

1. I've worked in two different cities this week. Oxford and Corinth.

2. I've worked at three different branches this week. Oxford Square, Corinth Main, and Harper Road.

3. It is Friday and I have not had my Friday Sonic drink. Not yet anyway. It's still early.

4. Brad and I had breakfast at Huddle House where I ate way too much and couldn't even hold a drink at lunch. See #3.

5. I discovered (no thanks to Kayla) that Kirkland's has set out some of their Fall/Halloween decorative items already. Now, if only I knew where to put the three things I bought until time to set them out... somewhere that my husband doesn't know about... :)

I have no idea what this weekend holds for me, so I'll let you know when I know. Ha! :)

1 comment:

Kayla said...

To my defense, I sent that message and probably still have it in my phone as proof young lady! :)