It's already Tuesday. I meant to post something yesterday, but I got side-tracked. Hope you had a great 4th. Brad and I stayed super busy (what's new?). Friday we went back to Beef O'Brady's. Are you seeing a pattern here? The last time we were there, Brad tried the extra hot wings which weren't hot enough for him so this time he wanted to try the nuclear wings. I think he liked those better.
Saturday was fun! We got up early and helped my parents. My dad bought a couple of lots in the city limits a few years ago and he's decided that it's time to clear some trees and get it looking better. Hopefully, he won't have any problem selling the land in a year or two. Brad and dad played with their chainsaws and cut limbs and things while mom and I carried them to the road to be picked up. Finally, we set some of the smaller ones on fire. I love burning things, but my mom really loves burning things. After that we had a family thing at Brad's parents. Brad's aunt, uncles and cousins got to meet Amos!
Sunday I worked like a crazy woman around the house after church and getting groceries. I finished painting the laundry room (worked on it Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I did 7 loads of laundry- embarassing to admit; we steam cleaned the carpet, I cleaned the house and cooked a nice meal. I finally sat down around 8:30, but it was worth it. My house hasn't been that clean in a long time. I love having a super clean house- too bad it doesn't happen that often. Ha!
On a completley different note-- I'm considering going "public" with this blog. As of now, I've only told one person. Hmm... we'll see. My life really isn't that entertaining at the moment. Although, there is a chance it will get pretty interesting this fall. I'll leave it at that for now...
Oh! Went by Kirkland's today- they're having a sale and have some really cute things. I wish I could be a little more decisive. I've lived in our house for 16 months and I still need to finish decorating! I just can't make up my mind.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment