Thursday, July 23, 2009

Funny

Saturday morning, my mom, grandmother, sister, niece, and I loaded up and went to Memphis for a little shopping trip. I'm pretty sure I've already blogged about this, BUT I forgot to mention a few "funnies" from the trip.
Funny 1:
I drove mom's Yukon and my sister was in the front seat with me. My mom sat behind me; Chloe in the middle; Mama Lynn behind Courtney. We're going down the road and I can see Chloe looking at each of us almost like she was comparing us. Finally she said:
"Mammy, you and Mama Lynn have poufy hair. Momma and Aunt Cassie have flat hair like me!" Maybe it was one of those things where you just had to be there to see how funny it was. We got a kick out of it though.

Funny 2:
I should have posted this sooner because I've forgotten the details, but this is the important parts. After we parked in the mall's parking lot we were deciding if we were going to split up and shop separately or shop in a group. At one point my sister says "We'll go here and y'all can go there" and Chloe says "UH, mom, WHO IS Y'ALL???" Ok, I know we've all said that word in front of her before but she just now picked up on it! Chloe would say "y'all" and start laughing like it was the silliest word she had ever heard of. So for most of the trip it was "y'all" this or "y'all" that. Again, maybe it was one of those things where you just had to be there, but we thought it was funny!!

There was definitely a third funny, but I'll save it for another day. She kept us laughing all day. I wish I could remember everything she said!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

She is such a little doll!