1. Went to Sonic for my weekly drink- ordered a lemon cream slush- got a lemon cream shake. Not too thrilled they messed up my order, but this is good. It goes on my list of favorites! It's almost too sweet (is that possible?)!
2. Our friend, Pug, from Arkansas is coming in this afternoon. Finally someone can stay in the guest room!! Ok, so Pug always falls asleep in Brad's recliner or on the couch- the man could sleep standing up. At least he'll have the chance to sleep in the guest room.
3. Pug's name isn't "Pug". He got the name because he looks like a Pug! HA! Don't worry, it doesn't bother him. He's had the name for years and he likes it much better than the name his mom gave him-- Sylvester. I call him Sly or Sylvester because he is always picking on me. For example... he sent me this text last night...
I miss you and I really want to see you, but this dumb security guard won't let me in the zoo. Can you escape? I have peanuts! I replied with "funny; you can just sleep in your truck this weekend!" He didn't' find that too funny.
4. Tomorrow morning my mom, sister, niece, grandmother, and I will be going to Memphis! We have a few places we need to go (mall, Hobby Lobby, Old Navy, etc...)
5. I really hope I can convince Brad to grill his famous burgers this weekend. They are SO good.

This is a picture of Pug, his daughter, Haley, and his son, Tyler; it was taken at my wedding. Tyler is such a character. He comes over a lot when Pug comes, but Haley's only been once- and that was for the wedding. She's not big on riding and it's a three hour drive!
I plan on trying out one or two new recipes next week. If they turn out edible I'll post them! Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment