Brad and I have been pretty busy lately (more me than him though). I'm ready for things to slow down, but that isn't going to happen until AFTER Christmas. Seriously. You should see my calendar. Just to give you an idea, I have four things lined up for this Saturday and that doesn't include taking the time to take care of Amos while I'm out running around. Brad will be leaving after work today going to Arkansas; duck season opened again. I hate for him to miss my bank's Christmas party, but it'll be nice to have the house to myself (and Amos). He even offered to take Amos with him to AR, but I don't think Amos is ready for that yet. Ha! He hates change and that might be a little much for him.
My family and I will be leaving next Friday going to the Smoky Mountains for our annual Christmas trip. It should be interesting seeing as about 12 of us will be sharing a 2 bedroom cabin. My uncle's friend owns a cabin up there and he offered it to us for the weekend (at an incredible rate). I will probably end up sleeping in the car!!! Oh, the joys...
I don't think I've mentioned my hair recently. As of Thanksgiving, I've cut about ten inches off of my hair! I did 6 inches the first time and 3-4 inches this last time. Definitely something different, but I like it. Think that about wraps it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment