We had to wait on Clay, Brad's brother. He moves at his own pace. Anywho, then the gift opening started. First up was Obie. His "mom" got him a doggie Snuggie. He wasn't too fond of it at first, but I think he'll warm up to it... ha... I made a funny.
Next up was Clay. He'll be moving to Texas in the next few weeks. One of his gifts was a new TV! It's one I've never seen before... looks more like a Mac than a TV (white surround instead of black).
Mrs. Julia wanted to strike a pose with her little Santa Dog. He wasn't happy about the hat though. After the picture, he pawed it off of his head.
This picture just cracks me up. One of Mrs. Julia's gifts was a pasta maker. She plans on using it to roll out the fondant instead of kneading it by hand for so long. She was telling me how she plans on using it when Brad snapped this picture. It looks like she's giving me a "talking to" about something. Ha!
Mr. Joel was pretty excited about one of his gifts... a flying helicopter. He plans on flying it around the house. Let's see how long that lasts with Amos in the room!

See, I was there too. Brad snapped this one and gave me a little warning. See that "SONY" next to Clay's hand? That's our gift. His parents got us a super nice flat screen TV!!
After the unwrapping and clean up, Mrs. Julia wanted Obie to try on his new Snuggie. He wasn't really sure what to think about being snuggled!
Brad and I parted ways at this point. I went to the Tennysons Family Christmas Lunch and Brad stayed a little while longer at his parents then went home to finish the cleaning. Before you say "you made him clean again?!" let me tell you that I gave him two choices. One was going home and finishing up the house and the other was going with me to my dad's family's Christmas. Enough said.

No comments:
Post a Comment