Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Morning

Christmas Day started off pretty early at our house! We were up by 6:00am (correction: I was up then, it took Brad quite a big longer to get out of bed!). We got ready for the day and headed to Walnut, to my parents house. Mom cooked breakfast for us, but we were pretty stuffed from Christmas Eve! Courtney and Chloe came over and we opened gifts. Chloe was super excited about her gifts (a BB gun, an easel, and a few other things). Dad had two deer heads mounted for Brad for Christmas (EWW) and he got a couple of other gifts. I ended up with a nice coat and a digital camera plus a sweater! Courtney got a pink iPod, a sweater and a few other things. I didn't do a good job of keeping up with hers- I was too busy opening my own! Mom and dad didn't want us spending a lot of money on them this year, so I got mom a wallet and dad a new pair of house shoes and a DVD for his new DVD player mom bought him. Lightening struck their house a few months ago and it blew up the DVD player! We didn't get to stay long though!
Chloe playing with her new easel...
She said "look, I'm a reindeer!"

Opening her new BB gun.



No comments: