Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve I left home early and met my mother in town to pick up a few Christmas gifts/toys for some of my cousins. Town wasn't that crowded, but I hear it got pretty crazy later in the morning. I left there and worked from 8-12 at the bank. It was so busy and crazy here that the time flew right by. While I was at the bank working Brad was sleeping late! Til 9:00 am! But, in his defense, when he got up he started working on the house. What a sweetie! He did two loads of laundry, vacuumed the bedroom and living room and cleaned his bathroom. I despise cleaning his bathroom so I was extra thrilled! I left work and helped mom with a few last minute details then it was time to rush home and get ready for the Dixon Family Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment