Christmas Day about 5pm family started arriving at the house. About half of them had seen my house, and half hadn't so I became a quick tour guide. I was glad people finally came over. I've lived there for almost two years! Ha! Anyway, they came over and brought food! Brad cooked his famous chili (without all the hot/spicy seasoning), Shelly brought her baked potato soup and we had plenty of
rotel and taco soup and dessert for about 20 more people. I was afraid my small kitchen wouldn't hold us all, but it did. I think we were almost comfortable too!
After we all ate it was time for gifts. All of the younger grandchildren (Mama Lynn has 5 grand ages 27, 25, 13, 10, 8 and 1 great-grand age 4) opened gifts {Courtney and I are no longer "grandchildren" when it comes to gift :(}. After they finished it was time for Dirty Santa. There were some good gifts and some were questionable (like the Obama puzzle someone brought. HA!)
The twins thought something was funny...
{Aunt Biggen and Mama Lynn with John Aaron and Savannah Grace}
Uncle Greg (my mom's brother) and Aunt Sonja
John Aaron and Uncle Mike
Savannah opening a gift...
Amos playing with his new toy... an octopus.
Not sure what was so funny, but everyone is smiling or laughing...This was our last and final Christmas get-together... or so I thought. Stay tuned!!

No comments:
Post a Comment