Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tennyson Family Christmas

I left Brad's parents and went to my grandparents' house. Every year we meet there at lunch to eat and visit. There are my grandparents, three children (plus two wives), 9 grandchildren (plus 4 spouses), and 6 great grandchildren plus one more on the way. Not everyone could make it this year but we still had a crowd. We ate some good food and chatted for a while. The great-grandchildren opened up gifts and then I was off to my house.

At this point it was 2pm (yes, this was my 3rd stop before 2pm) and I had people coming to my house at 5. I hurried home and Brad's parents, brother and sister pulled up right after I got there. His dad wanted to help us set up the new TV! They left shortly after and I went to work finishing up the house. Brad did a really good job working on things! He knew if he was going to miss my family dinner that he better make a big impact on the house cleaning. HA! We finished up right when one aunt and uncle and cousin came in!

*No pictures were taken at the Tennyson Christmas.*


No comments: