Sorry for not having any pictures, but it was raining so hard when we got to the church that I didnt want to get the camera bag out!
We finally made it to Brad's parents and it wasn't raining as bad in town. Normally, Brad's grandparents host Christmas Dinner at their house and Brad's two uncles, two aunts and cousins come. This year was a little different. Brad's grandfather was admitted to the hospital the day before Christmas Eve with (what we think was) a sever case of the stomach virus. So, we spent the evening apart. Brad's mom cooked dinner for us and Brad's brother and sister. There was a ton of yummy food so Brad ate two plates and I might have had a little more. Don't worry, I did skip dessert
My mother-in-law, Mrs. Julia
My sister-in-law, Susan
My brother-in-law, Clay
My father-in-law, Mr. Joel
and their dog, ObieBrad was the designated photographer for the night so that explains why he wasn't taking any with me in the picture! Ha! We normally open one gift on Christmas Eve with the Taylors, but we decided to wait until Christmas Day.



No comments:
Post a Comment